Monday 13 August 2018

GASLANDS - Bringing down the War Rig...

My friend Kes finished working on his War Rig... so this months Gaslands game night was spent playing two games of scenarios from the first Gaslands free expansion "Time Extended #1"... Kes's War Rig looks great - and is about 12 inches long (already 1/4 the length of the table!) - our two teams managed to stop him both times... but it was close!

Kes's Team - War Rig and support cars..

Liz's Team

My team - two buggies with rockets and a car with exploding ram...

The set up for the first scenario...



One of my buggies gets in position for a rocket strike...

Heavy damage causes the War Rig to Jack-Knife...

Lizzy finishes off the rig with heavy fire from the opposite side..

Boom!

I've had all the bits ready to make my own war-rig for a while - seeing Kes's in action has inspired me to make a start on it... My £1.99 B&M Bargain rig is going to be half the size of this one however!

No comments:

Post a Comment