Sunday 31 May 2020

Dropzone Commander - UCM forces


I bought the two player starter set of DROPZONE COMMANDER a couple of years ago - it contained small starter forces for two factions -  the UCM (Humans) and the SCOURGE (bio-mechanical aliens)...It is a 10mm scale sci-fi tabletop battle game set in the far future.  I have been steadily collecting and building on my original starter set over time. 

Recently the game IP was sold by HAWK wargames to TTCombat - the game has been re-booted with more streamlined rules - downloadable for free from their website. They are in the process of recasting the models, and making available the ones that have gone out of print (still not all available yet at the time of writing)... 

I have finally finished painting my UCM faction. 

I went for a grey camo pattern for the ground forces (Army painter Wolf Grey / Ash Grey) - and a plain (Wolf Grey) scheme for the Dropships/Air support.. I'm pleased with the final result - but these were really a bit of a slog to get through towards the end with all that camouflage!

I'm waiting for the final few Scourge models to come back into print before I start painting them... I want to paint them all at the same time for continuity with the colour scheme.




UCM Ground Forces

UCM - Air support / Dropship  Forces

Phoenix

Falcon Gunships

Raven Light Dropships

Raven Light Dropships

Condor Dropships

Titania Eagle
 
Titania Raven Dropship

Albatross Heavy Dropship

Archangel Interceptor
 
Praetorians

Colonial Legionnaires

Wolf LAV
 
Longbow Howitzers

Battlewalker

Kodiak ACV

Katanas

Ferum Class Dronebase

Bear APCS

Broadsword

Gladius Battle Tanks

Scimitar Battle Tanks

Sabres

Rapiers


No comments:

Post a Comment