Saturday 18 January 2020

TT Combat terrain for Frostgrave

I got myself this mdf terrain set from TTCombat for Xmas. It is the DERELICT ENCLAVE set.
TTCombat have some excellent MDF terrain. They are really substantial, and very good value for money. The kits don't come with physical instructions, you have to download the pdfs from their website - but they are very easy to follow, no text just images - kind of like lego instructions.
I checked out the various Fantasy terrain sets they do, and I liked the look of this one the best - mainly because I thought it would fit in nicely with my homemade Frostgrave terrain, and bring in some more platforms and an extra level for our warbands to run around on.
This kit was easy to make, and I really enjoyed putting it together. This particular set is modular, so you can plug it together in a variety of ways... 
I spread a little bit of wall filler over the parts where the joints are to disguise them a bit, then painted the whole thing with dark and light grey emulsion (tester pots from B&Q) to match the Frostgrave Terrain I have already made...

All the modular bits...


Just one of many possible configurations... 


The set mixed in with some of my homemade terrain in our latest Frostgrave game.

No comments:

Post a Comment