Sunday 8 April 2018

Creative Comic fun!

My 8 year old son has been inspired by the Captain Underpants books to come up with a collaborative comic... he wanted to make it with some of his friends, but couldn't get anyone else to be as enthusiastic as himself to get involved.... so I tried to encourage him to do it all himself, and instead I got badgered into doing some very basic comic drawings... 
 
 



 
The slightly surreal story is from my son's brain... the drawings are by me... and the colours are by my son. I especially like the rainbow speech bubbles! We scanned it into the computer, printed off a few copies of the first 4 page issue, and they have been excitedly distributed to a handpicked selection of my son's slightly bemused friends...
 
Will there be an issue #2??...
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment