Sunday 11 December 2011

Kaamados Vehicles...

... I haven't been able to find that much spare time lately to squeeze in a bit of painting, but spurred on by the incentive of the competition over on the GRUNTZ forum, I've finally finished the vehicles for my Kaamados Horde army... I'm still undecided which vehicle I'm going to enter, but I'm pretty pleased with how they've turned out - not that i expect to win anything -  but it's all good fun!! I wasn't brave enough to attempt camouflage on my first try at vehicles... maybe next time! (I've got some Old Crow ones lined up for a human army when I've finished this one).

The Tank and Armoured car are from the CMG Kaamados Horde starter pack... the Anti-Tank Gun is from GZG (the little guys are from CMG)...and the mechas are plastic ones from em4.

I've tried to keep some continuity with the colour schemes to match the little men I've already done... the army's still not completely finished - Ive got a handful of big battlesuit guys to do to complete the set...


Kaamados Dominion - Dragamaa Heavy Tank - Heavy Slug Cannons


Kaamados Dominion - Kaamados Squamata Heavy Anti-tank gun

Kaamados Dominion - Gekotaa Armoured Car - Plasma Cannons

Kaamados Dominion - Mecha Support Vehicles
Kaamados Dominion - Mecha Support Vehicle

Kaamados Dominion - Vehicles plus 2 Gruntz squads and commander

2 comments:

  1. Crikey! These are jolly good. Reminds me I must get my finger out regards my own entry but I'm not hopeful of a place if this is the level of competition ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Millsy!! - It was my first attempt at painting vehicles, after seeing how good a job you did at handpainting your "New Israeli" army (anyone else reading this you can check it out at:)

    http://canisterandgrape.blogspot.com/2011/11/gruntz-15mm-new-israeli-arid.html

    I tried to follow your painting tips!

    ReplyDelete